Hello and welcome to this Speechelo review. They say that you can turn text to speech with human like voices using this cloud-based service. But is it true? Does the service really deliver their promise? Let’s find out together in this post.
Table of Contents
Why Do You Need to Turn Text to Speech with Human Like Voices?
We can think of so many answers to this question, but the serious and most probable ones are as follows:
- You are a video or content creator.
- You own a business and you want to establish an online presence through videos.
- You want awesome voice-over for your videos.
Why would you need awesome voice-over anyway? Marketers say that bland videos with unappealing voice don’t attract people. They don’t convert nor drive traffic to your site. All those equal to not getting leads, or worse, no sales at all. In other words, boring is bad for business.
According to professionals, the voice is the secret – it helps you sell your product for you. The voice can bring out feelings by telling a story. You can make a sales video, training video, educational, and motivational videos with a great voice.
The thing is, not all of us are gifted with a fantastic voice to begin with. Or you belong to under any of the categories below:
- You feel awkward, shy, and uncomfortable recording your voice.
- You are not a native English speaker (so you have a different accent), and you feel like you are not good enough.
- You don’t have the right tools to record high quality voice-over.
There are different solutions to this though. You can:
- Hire a voiceover artist, which will eat up a lot of your time just to find
- Try using robotic voices (?) which are scary
- Or maybe you can try Speechelo
Options 1 and 2 are clearly out for you. Maybe you need option 3 which is the most viable choice. Actually, options 1 and 2 are the reasons why you need to turn text to speech with human like voices – because you want a good replacement for you.
Speechelo says that they can turn text into a voice that sounds like a human being. And you can do that with a few clicks apparently.
If you check out their website, you can listen to various voice samples in different languages and gender. Have you checked them out? They are quite good, if you ask us.
Speechelo is from the Blaster Suite Team. Apart from this service that can turn text to speech with human like voices, they also have products such as Thumbnail Blaster, Videly, and Video Marketing Blaster.
Wait. What is Speechelo anyway?
What Is Speechelo?
As already mentioned in this Speechelo review, it is a robust text to speech service by the Blaster Suite Team.
All you need to do is:
- Copy and paste the text that you want to be turned into speech.
- Pick from a good selection voiceovers in Speechelo.
- Generate & download.
That’s it. Aside from that, you can also add pauses, breathing, and emphasis to your script to make your voiceover more believable.
It does not just stop there. You can make adjustments to the speech too. You can change the volume, speed, or even the pitch. You see, you can do many things with your voiceover.
As of date, you can turn text to speech with human like voices for a special discounted price. Just click the link to check if the discount is still up for grabs.
And wait. Have we told you that you can pick from more than 50 voices and 20 languages? Yeah, it’s that many.
How Much Does It Cost?
You might be thinking how much you have to pay for this service every month. Nope, this is a one-time payment only service. If you go to their site right now, you will only pay $47 instead of $100.
We are not sure how long the discounted price will run until it expires. So if you are interested, you can head over to their site.
Here are more questions relating to cost:
Q: Do they offer a free trial?
A: No, it seems like they have not offered anything like this in the past as well.
Q: Can you get coupon codes to get discounts?
A: No, it does not seem like so, but they are currently offering Speechelo with a special price.
Is There More to Speechelo?
Yes. Aside from the Speechelo standard version, there’s also the Pro version. The company says that you get more features and voices with this account.
The next section will talk about the features (of both standard and pro) of this service that can turn text to speech with human like voices.
What Are the Features of Speechelo?
First is the Unlimited Voice Generation. The standard account only allows 700 words, while the pro account lets you turn text to speech with human like voices without limits. Below are more of its features:
- Numerous languages and accents – the service’ primary language is English, but you can pick from more than 20 foreign languages to use as voiceover. Some of the supported languages include Arabic, Mandarin, French, German, Italian, Russian, among others. This means that you don’t need to look for and pay other artists to do the narration for you. This is great for those who don’t have enough budget to hire pros to do the job. You can even make changes with the voices.
- Add feelings – you can modify the breathing, pitch, pause, and emphasis to make the voice as human as possible. This is a unique feature of Speechelo.
- Video to Caption – you can convert other videos into captions so you can re-use it as your content. The best thing about this service is that it can detect the language used in the video. It can translate the language into English and other languages. After which, Speechelo will turn the voice from the video into another AI voice. This is a very useful feature for those whose audience comes from different parts of the world.
One Time Offer # 1 (OTO)
The service offers upsells. The first one is the Speechelo Pro which we have partly discussed. The standard account only has 30 voices, but the pro account has up to 60.
With the standard, you can only have 700 characters. The pro plan, on the other hand, can offer 4x the standard voiceover length.
You don’t only get to turn text to speech with human like voices. You also get to have background music to complement the voice. There are different tracks and genres to choose from to make your video campaigns more appealing.
The pro account also gives you commercial license so you can sell whatever you created in Speechelo to clients. All your earnings from those sales will be yours. As a bonus, they are throwing in an eBook that will teach you how to post your voiceover creations and draw in customers.
But how much is it? You only need quarterly payments of $47. You have to buy the standard account first before you can take advantage of an upgrade. If you think the pro package is not for you, you can cancel.
One Time Offer # 2
This is the Speechelo Tube. We have discussed this in the features section. This is the feature where you can convert video into captions.
One thing is for sure with this one – you can tap into foreign markets to sell your products and expand your horizon. Or you can widen your reach and increase your followers through this upsell. This costs $37 and you only need to pay once for this.
As usual, we will give out an honest Speechelo review and will spill what we found out. Here it is.
We have seen complaints that Speechelo does not disclose the character capacity of the pro account which is just 500,000 characters. Those who exceeded that character have been locked out and not allowed to do voice-overs for a month. In other words, you will be banned for abuse.
This has outraged patrons as this was not in the sales pages and terms of sale. If you are working on an audio book, this will probably not be a good option for you.
Another thing that we noticed is that they do not have an “About Us” or “Contact” page. Why? We normally look for those pages to get to know the people or the company behind the products. Why don’t they have these pages?
The positive thing about this product is that the voices are good. There’s no denying that. If you are working on a small project with fewer characters, this may be a good choice for you. You can turn text to speech with human like voices with this product. No doubt about that.
We just wish that they are honest about the capping. Other than that, we think the product is good.