If you are looking for affiliate marketing training, then, sorry to disappoint you, but this is not the place for you. It’s not enough space here for the whole affiliate marketing training for beginners. Instead, I will send you to the best affiliate marketing platform where you can get affiliate marketing training for free. So, please keep on reading.
I will mostly write here about some affiliate marketing tools for newbies who are interested in dipping their toes in this venture.
Affiliate marketing tools are essential for anyone who wants to succeed in being an online entrepreneur. After all, these tools will ultimately determine your fate in affiliate marketing. They can either propel you to success or pull you in a downward spiral… and we do not want the latter.
In this post, I will briefly review a couple of tools to be used in affiliate marketing for beginners. You will find out what they are, their pros and cons, and how they will play a part in your affiliate marketing efforts. So, here we go.
Affiliate Marketing For Beginners: SEO and Keyword Research Tool
Any affiliate marketer will want to reach a huge audience in their chosen niche. This way, they can sell their products to their chosen market. But how do you exactly reach them? This is the first question.
The world wide web might be huge and there are tons of opportunities you can try, but there are a lot of internet marketers to compete with. What will be your edge? These are all relevant questions and the answer to those is SEO.
You need to optimize your site and content so that your site appears in the first three search engine results. Because let’s be honest here, people will not bother those that appear after the third page unless they haven’t found what they were looking for.
So, your aim here is to be in the number one position, or at least, be on the first three pages. You will need to know the most researched keywords or phrases. To do that, you will need affiliate marketing training and tools to do search engine optimization or SEO.
Your best friend here is your keyword tool. One example is Jaaxy which you can access for free once you become a member of Wealthy Affiliate. This tool can tell you how many sites are competing for a keyword or phrase in your niche. You also get to the number of visitors for that keyword, and if you still get a chance to rank for them.
Below are the features of Jaaxy:
- Keyword search – the tool gets data from Google, Bing, and Yahoo when you do a keyword research. You get details such as competition, traffic, SEO, and obtainable domains related to the keywords you have searched.
- Alphabet soup – this helps you get ideas for long tail keywords, domain names, and niches. Why is it called alphabet soup? Just type in your desired keyword and the tool will retrieve keyword ideas in every letter of the alphabet. When you click on “search on this”, Jaaxy will find more keywords from that particular one that you’d like to expound on.
- Saved lists – this is where you get to save keywords you got during your keyword research. You can rename the lists and view the number of keywords inside. You also get to see the potential traffic that it can give your site.
- Search history – this lets you see the keywords that you have searched in the past.
- Search analysis – this is the exciting part because you get to snoop on your competitors with this feature. The result you will get from this feature includes top results, metadata, word count, links, among others. This is crucial as this will help you plan out your content so that you can surpass your rivals.
- Site rank – this lets you know your page and post ranking in Google, Bing, and Yahoo. Knowing this info is vital as this can help you better your content and SEO efforts.
- Affiliate programs – you can find available affiliate programs related to your keyword and niche. Platforms available in this tool are Commission Junction, Digital River, Link Share, and Clickbank.
- Brainstorm – this contains your search list so you can do them later.
You will find out in any affiliate marketing training that keyword research tools are extremely important.
Those who are into affiliate marketing for beginners will naturally want to know the perks they get from using Jaaxy. They are as follows:
- User-friendly and great for beginners
- Retrieves results in less than a minute
- Provides correct data from Google, Bing, and Yahoo
- No downloading and software installation needed
- Can be used with any devices
- No upgrades and updates needed as everything is done in the backend
- Gives you keywords for content and campaigns
- Provides training and support
- Can be used by internet marketers of different levels
Below are the disadvantages:
- Available in English language only
- Can’t choose between local or global search
Affiliate Marketing Tools: Website Builder
Anyone who has attended an affiliate marketing training or two will know that you need a website builder to create your brand spanking new site. This is really useful if you are a newbie, and if you don’t know how to code.
I, for one, use Wealthy Affiliate’s site builder because it is fast and uncomplicated. You are done with your site creation in a few clicks, even without the technical knowledge. Wait, a minute, you are not familiar with Wealthy Affiliate? You can click right here to read my review about it.
Anyhow, all it takes is 6 steps to make your website. The first step is to sign up for a free membership in Wealthy Affiliate. No account yet? Click here to get started.
After creating your own account, go to the left side of your dashboard and click on Site Builder.
There are three options to pick from:
- Free domain – you can build 2 websites with your free or starter account. You get to make 25 free sites with a Premium account.
- Domain you already own – this is for when you want to build and host your site at Wealthy Affiliate.
- Register a domain – you can buy a custom domain, and build your site on the platform if you select this option.
Select the first option since you want to make a free one. The next step is to pick a domain name. It should be related to the niche that you are interested in. Then, you need to create a title for your site. You can always edit this later if you want.
The next thing to do is decide on the site design. Again, no need to fret as they have templates available for you. After which, just click “click here to build this site”. You are done. See? It’s that easy.
You can also test this tool below:
Your site will be hosted by Wealthy Affiliate’s trusted web hosting.
Affiliate Marketing Training
You can get the basic affiliate marketing training for free at Wealthy Affiliate. It’s a good place to start and test the training. After going through the basic, free lessons, if it works for you, you can upgrade to the paid account to get the complete training and all the affiliate tools needed.
The aim of this post is to make affiliate marketing for beginners easier. These affiliate marketing tools that we have shared with you can take you to different levels.
Keyword research tools such as Jaaxy and Site Builder from Wealthy Affiliate are essentials if you want to be a successful online entrepreneur.
Searching for keywords, for instance, is extremely difficult and a lot of hard work, especially when you are still starting out.
The reason is that you don’t just pick out keywords to use or build content on randomly. You carefully and meticulously select them while considering a lot of other things. When I say a lot, I mean A LOT… and I am not exaggerating.
The only way a newbie can get through this is if they are equipped with the right affiliate marketing training from the authority in the business, not to mention the right tools.
As for the website builder, anyone who is NOT tech-savvy is going to want something that can make their lives easier. Website layout and design is already mind boggling. More often than not, this complexity has discouraged quite a number of would-be online entrepreneurs.
Fortunately, you can make a professional looking site with just a few clicks and without having to code. Beginners who built their site from scratch know that this is challenging if you don’t have the background.
The good thing is that you get to have these affiliate marketing tools and more if you decide to join Wealthy Affiliate. This platform is kind of a one-stop-shop for those who are looking into trying affiliate marketing for beginners.
Having said so, I think joining the platform is beneficial for you no matter what level of experience you are. Apart from the tools we have shared here, you also have a welcoming and accommodating community who will hold your hand through the process so you can maneuver the world of internet marketing with ease.
Other than that, Wealthy Affiliate has affiliate marketing training to help you get started with this kind of career. This is definitely an offer that is hard to resist, especially if you can’t wait to get started.
Affiliate marketing for beginners? Wealthy Affiliate has everything you need, from the affiliate marketing tools to the training. What say you? They have a free account so you can still test it before committing. Go ahead and get started.