Do you want the ultimate step-by-step affiliate training course? That’s the entry question that would welcome you as you open the AffilioBlueprint page from Affilorama.com. The website gives the word that this training course will help a newbie build a business from scratch that let you earn a passive income as an affiliate. Let’s take a look in this review if Affilorama’s AffiloBlueprint Affiliate Marketing Course is worth the money.
What Is AffiloBlueprint?
This training module claims to be a high quality and comprehensive training in making a niche affiliate website. This is a complete affiliate marketing guide for beginners made by Mark Ling. It is a step-by-step course on getting started with the business.
What Does the Course Contain?
The course includes:
- A 12-step lesson which consists of training videos and notes
- Assignments at the end of each lesson that needs to be checked off
- Exclusive forum for members
- Affilotheme for the WordPress platform
- A year’s worth of complimentary hosting for 5 websites
- A $67 dollar worth of free Affilorama premium membership
The AffiloBlueprint Training
The notes for videos of the 12-step course cover the video word for word. This is very convenient for those who don’t want to multitask in watching videos and taking notes or for someone who prefers reading as a way to learn instead of watching videos. The good thing is each module accommodates both the visual and the written learners.
The videos are clear and simple to understand. Altogether, there are 90 videos complimented with 90 sets of notes. The total viewing time runs a little more than 13 hours.
It basically walks someone who has little or no idea in the business into finding a profitable niche, finding digital and physical affiliate products, purchasing a domain, designing a WordPress site, researching relevant keywords for content, and then writing it.
Aside from actually writing content, it also gives decent tips into outsourcing the content creation. However, if you prefer to write the content yourself, the training also discusses methods of doing research. It also teaches how to generate traffic from organic search and through social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Added to that, there is a very detailed training on Google PPC. There’s also training on how to reach out to higher ranking sites and authorities in the niche that you are in. Also included is the substantial training about email marketing.
Run down below is what you can learn from each training step
• Introduction and mindset
• Step 1: Market Research and Keywords
• Step 2: Creating Content
• Step 3: Setting up Your Website
• Step 4: Website Design
• Step 5: On page SEO
• Step 6: Off page SEO
• Step 7: Inbound Marketing
• Step 8: Newsletters
• Step 9: Where to now? Tweaking Your Website
• Step 10: Introduction to Google PPC
• Step 11: Creating PPC Campaigns
• Step 12: Advanced PPC Techniques
How Much Does AffiloBlueprint Cost?
The Affilorama Premium membership is free for the first month. After that you will have to pay $67 each month. The AffiloBlueprint training course can be purchased for a one-time fee of $197. If you decide to quit the Affiloroma Premium membership, you will have to email Affilorama to cancel it. This will have to be done within 30 days, otherwise you will have to pay $67 every month for the membership.
Other than the AffiloBlueprint is the Affilojetpack training course. This is a more advanced training course than AffiloBlueprint which provides an initial framework for your website. However, because it is more advanced, it costs nearly $1,000.
Intended Audience for AffiloBlueprint
This is especially designed for beginners as mentioned earlier. This works well with independent learners who won’t need constant support. This also works great for anyone who just wants a comprehensive guide on how to get started with affiliate niche marketing.
The Pros of AffiloBlueprint
• One great aspect of this training course is that it doesn’t market a get-rich-quick scheme. It simply promises to be a training guide regarding how one can start a solid foundation in earning online through affiliate marketing.
• The guide is comprehensive; hence you would not need to look for other training courses to supplement what could be learned in this course.
• The training really works as long as you put some effort is put into it
• Decent exclusive forum and support desk. Thousands of posts are available to cater to the concerns learners are having. Members and the support team also put in effort to immediately respond to questions posted.
• Well-established and sound method which has a long term potential. Since it is especially designed for beginners, it helps them build a sustainable model that allows the generation of affiliate income.
• User friendly. Since the lessons are set out in a logical way, this could be very helpful even for those who are technologically advanced. One of the selling points the founder mentioned is how he was able to help his dad retire from his “real” job and start earning in this business.
• Automatic tie in with Affilorama Premium upon purchase. Unless you email cancellation, you will automatically be billed for the second month. That is a non-smooth sailing cancellation, you have no “cancel” button to easily click, emailing the support team would be the option you have. There is nothing fundamentally wrong with this strategy. However, this would be great for people who are not on the top of their subscriptions and for those who don’t regularly check their credit card statements. They will end up paying fees they never knew they have. Giving a free trial is great practice into generating profits, however, it would also be nice if a check box is provided to remove the Premium access before moving on to the payment gateway.
• The Affilorama website is somehow complicated. It would be hard to perceive what products are essential for newbies and that the premium membership is designed for advanced marketers.
• Bothersome AffiloJetpack advertisement. The training continuously brings up the selling of the advanced training which could be annoying after some time.
• After a year, you will need to pay for hosting.
• Poor WordPress theme bundle. AffiloTheme is outdated making them not mobile responsive. This is a challenge since nowadays a lot of the traffic comes from mobile devices. The landing page generator frequently breaks down. It would be frustrating to craft a well-designed landing page only to find out that it looks busted.
• Restrictive bundled hosting. Although it’s catchy and good to have a free one-year hosting, this being too restrictive is also frustrating. For one thing, the upload size while working on The WordPress dashboard is quite low. Even if you have access to the best WordPress themes, downloading and uploading through the dashboard is constrained because of the file size being too big even if it is under 5MB. You will thus have to stick to using AffiloThemes or to the free themes found in the theme browser.
Will You Really Be Able to Make Money with It?
This is a question worth noting because after all you wanted to start the business to earn some income from. Honestly though, real money doesn’t come easy. That goes with any business models out there.
There’s no doubt that affiliate marketing is one of the best and easiest ways of making money online. This course teaches you how to make money through affiliate marketing, and does it quite well. So, yes, you’ll be able to make money if you apply what you learn in this course.
Of course, this training course should be viewed as an inspiration to learn the basics. With the right amount of knowledge coupled with effort, you will most likely succeed in affiliate marketing. It requires massive effort that is certain. Any business that promises easy and fast money, isn’t the real one.
AffiloBlueprint serves as a great training course for a lot of people, especially for those who are just starting in this business model. Still, there are cons to consider like the price and upsells, confusing systems and outdated themes to name a few.
The good thing though is that as a newbie, the training course really serves its purpose. The step-by-step guide is very helpful even for those who are retired. The comprehensive module would give you all you need without enrolling in other training programs.
However, if you want something cheaper than AffiloBluprint, other training programs are available online that teach what AffiloBlueprint offers.
However, if this training course is too basic for you, you might opt to save some more and purchase AffiloJetpack instead. The latter gives a whole lot of content which could be used to commence a niche site creation process. The framework it provides will make things easy for you. It also teaches more advanced lessons so that you can scale your affiliate business.
Whatever the case, it is for you to decide. This article serves to guide you in making the informed decision you would need to make the right choices appropriate to your need and skills.