Is SAS Affiliate a scam? Is this platform out to drain your money? Or is this something that you will greatly profit from in the long run?
What we can tell you right now is that this is an affiliate marketing course that teaches about digital marketing and other techniques to help you earn money online.
What we like best about SAS Affiliate is their statement “No One Left Behind” which is a promise that the creators made to those who joins the platform.
The only downside we can think of, which is actually not a big deal, is that their live training sessions are fixed. There’s is no way the schedule is moved or changed. If you want to make money online, this course is worth checking out.
But why check out something that you have no knowledge about? For that reason, you might want to read this SAS Affiliate review.
Are You Stuck in a Rut?
Do you feel like the daily nine-to-five grind is already overwhelming you? Do you want to escape the rat race? Are living from paycheck to paycheck and are struggling to make ends meet?
If you answered yes to the questions, then know that you are not alone. There are many others who like you are working hard, but still feel like they are eternally stuck in a rut. Luckily, there are various ways to earn money even passively – one of which is through SAS Affiliate.
What Is SAS Affiliate?
This is an affiliate marketing course made by two established affiliate marketers in this space of the web. The training program is said to be of value from newbies to experienced online marketers.
The program focuses on affiliate marketing, e-commerce, and online selling. Furthermore, it also instructs us to apply the course using Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques not limited to just using organic search.
To keep you motivated, the creators allow their “byproducts” or students to share their insights, experiences, and how they have succeeded through the course. According to the brains of the product, this will inspire those who aim to become affiliate marketers to strive harder.
The course makers claim that this training program and content will significantly help those who need a push in the right direction.
Moreover, it will guide you through the whole SEO process. This is an important part of the training as this knowledge will help you earn passive income without having to shell out too much for ad cost.
In addition to that, you don’t need technical skills to begin the program. You just need to be open, dedicated, and have a fertile mind. Then, expect boundless opportunities to come knocking.
They claim that by the end of the SAS Affiliate course, you will be able to build your affiliate marketing business from the ground up. They also say that your affiliate sites will be visible in the top pages on Google.
Who Are the Creators of This System?
Barry Plaskow and Jason Caluori. We googled them and saw that they are successful in each of their chosen paths, and are good teachers. They are also generous enough to share their affiliate marketing secrets to success through SAS Affiliate course.
Barry Plaskow is a world-famous affiliate marketer. He gained respect when he imparted his thoughts and experiences on online marketing and business. Why would he fit to talk about this?
He has multiple businesses in diverse niches that he built from the ground up. He did not have any business background, but he made it big. Currently, his businesses are earning seven figures all because of his steadfastness and effort
As of late, he is the person behind several training programs related to affiliate marketing – SAS Affiliate being the prominent one.
Jason Caluori is a renowned affiliate marketer. Like Barry, he runs various seven-figure business and is known as an underground marketer.
His claim to fame was when he was able to sell more than $1 million in tangible gold. Unbelievable, right? He made that possible with ingenious affiliate marketing strategies plus SEO.
These geniuses worked together to come up with SAS Affiliate, which is probably one of the best platforms or training programs there is.
We have googled them too, and they are real people. I think this can be one indication that can help answer the question “is SAS Affiliate a scam?”
What Can You Get from the System?
When you join SAS affiliate, you become a valued member of a tribe with the same interest. Moreover, you get to study affiliate marketing through the training videos. And it does not stop there. You can even participate in live training sessions plus member meetups.
Below are just some of the things you will get access to when you join:
- How-to videos to create and set up your affiliate site, plus make them go live in just 48 hours.
- Tutorials and guides on how to rank your affiliate site fast
- Instructions on how to drive huge traffic to your site for free
- Life training session, which contains discussions and helpful content
- FREE website templates from Jason Caluori that converts. Estimated value of $10,000
- More templates which cost $10,000
How Much Do I Need to Get Started?
Currently, the price of SAS Affiliate is $397. Both Barry and Jason know that this costs a lot, so they have payment plans now. With those plans, you can subscribe to the platform for 3 to 5 installments. Having said so, it will not be too much of a burden for you just to take advantage of this course.
You will need to pay $169 if you select three payments, and $97 for five payments. No matter the payment plan, you can still access the course.
However, you still need to spend on a few things like:
- Hosting and domain – estimated $10 per month
- Keyword research program – ranging from $15 to $99 per month
- E-commerce platform/software – from $20 to $100 per month
If you do an excellent job with SEO, you will not need to spend more on ads and tracking them.
From the values and estimation above, it seems like you will be spending a minimum of $140 per month.
What Are the Pros and Cons of SAS Affiliate?
This SAS Affiliate review will not end if we do not lay out the advantages and disadvantages. Let’s start with the PROs:
- Excellent deal – first of all, the creators/ presenters are known and reputable in online marketing so you know that you will be getting great content. You know very well that they already made a ridiculous amount of money with the techniques that they use so they are the real deal. Most importantly, you get to have them as your mentor. Awesome, right? You don’t only get to learn from them. There are other experts in the community which will guide you so you can succeed just like them. There are tons of freebies as well. All in all, you get more than what you paid for.
- The community – the founders, the guest speakers, and this whole tribe are a huge support system that will rally behind you. There are many active forums that can entertain your queries, and people can even collaborate with you. As per their statement “No One Left Behind”, expect that you will never be alone in your journey as there are many who are more than willing to lend a hand.
- Extensive program – you will be taught everything there is to learn about affiliate marketing. Just check out their training videos and you will see what you are looking for – from setting up your site, to picking your products to advertise, to building your network. To boot, you even have access to free high converting templates so you don’t need to make your own site from scratch.
What About the Cons?
We can only think of one – live training sessions. Not that they are bad, but they are fixed. If you can’t be “there” on the scheduled date, you won’t get to see it first. But this is no biggie though.
Is SAS Affiliate A Scam? No, it is not a scam. This course is a good go-to for those who want to know more about SEO affiliate marketing. Moreover, this training program was created by well-respected online entrepreneurs who have excelled in their fields. More importantly, we have not encountered bad review about this course.
It does not matter if you are a beginner or an expert in affiliate marketing. SAS Affiliate has what you need to get started or propel your career. It may have a hefty price tag, but it sure is worth it.
Click here to learn more about the SAS Affiliate
Looking for an alternative to SAS? You might want to check out Wealthy Affiliate, too.
Leave a Reply