Health and wellness affiliate networks are generally considered to be good sources of products to take care of your well-being. In fact, there are tons of products out there waiting to be discovered.
Let’s face it. Beauty is everything for a lot of people and it does not stop at the superficial level. Beauty is skin deep as they say. Well, literally, because when you take care of your body, it will show on your face and skin. In other words, you will glow and radiate if you watch what you put inside your body.
For this reason, people are more self-conscious. We want to maintain our beauty to make it look as if we don’t get old. We also allocate money to preserve ourselves and live longer, healthier lives. Thus, the health and wellness industry is booming.
If you are interested in dabbling in this business, you might want to check out health and wellness affiliate networks as a lucrative source of income. As usual, there are plenty of choices when it comes to these networks.
But in this health and wellness affiliate networks review, we will talk a bit about Market Health, Health Trader, and Sell Health. We will take a look at each one of them so you can pick which one is best for you.
Click here to read about making money online with health and beauty products.
Health and Wellness Affiliate Networks: Market Health Review
|Number of Offers||More than 100|
|Commission Type||Cost Per Action (CPA), Cost Per Sale (CPS)|
|Payout Method||Check, wire, Payoneer, Skrill|
Market Health is one of the biggest names in the health and wellness affiliate networks. It was formerly known as Joebucks.com when it started in 1998. Currently, it is the biggest consolidated online marketing platform that lets you promote some of the biggest health and beauty products online.
As outlined in the table, you will be paid twice a month. You will receive remuneration on the 1st of the month for sales made between 1st
and 15th day of the previous month, and on the 16th for sales made between 16th and 31st of the last month.
50% is the average commission rate of the programs from sales in CPS. Some even reach up to 70% commission. Pay is higher if you have more than 20 sales in one day.
- Easy to join – despite belonging to one of the many health and wellness affiliate networks, Market Health is not enforcing strict admission rules just like the others. There are no phone calls or background checks which discourage would-be affiliate network marketers. After signing up, you get access to your own dashboard and market the products immediately.
- No site needed for approval – as mentioned, they are not strict. You will be provided with banners and links that you can use to promote on different social media platforms and forums. Thus, having a website upon application is not needed.
- Evergreen niche – this means that the products are hot items and in demand. You will have lots of opportunities in this niche because people want to be healthy and beautiful.
- Huge payout – 50% is a high commission rate. What’s more is that you can negotiate for 60% commission if you can sell more than 20 items per day. You will have recurring commissions if your client subscribes. You also get 5% revenue share for every person you invite to join as an affiliate. The payout is way better than in Amazon.
- Can sell to different countries – since this health and wellness affiliate network supports different foreign languages, you can cater to different markets all over the world.
- Low minimum payout – getting $20 is within reach. Payments are faster as well since they are done on a bi-weekly basis.
- 30-day cookies – this is really long compared to Amazon, which is only for 24 hours.
- Usable tracking tools – this is so you can track your progress.
- Restricted countries – some interested parties will be banned from signing up for the program if they are from a barred country or region. Certain products are also prevented from being shipped to some areas. Practice due diligence if you plan on promoting to a particular region.
- SSL problem – if you check your browser, you will see that the domain for some of their products are marked as “Not Secure”. This might scare some clients. The payment page is secured though.
- Too much competition – there are tons of affiliate marketers who want to promote the same products in health and wellness affiliate networks.
Click here to read my comprehensive review of the Market Health Affiliate Network
Health and Wellness Affiliate Networks: Health Trader Review
|Number of Offers||More than 20|
|Commission Type||Cost Per Sale (CPS), RevShare|
|Minimum Payout||£100 – £200|
|Payout Frequency||Monthly, Bi-weekly|
|Payout Method||PayPal, Skrill, Paxum, Bank Wire|
Health Trader is a consolidation of Europe’s offerings in the health and wellness industry. But unlike others, they offer online medical clinic services.
They only have a few programs because they want to offer a product that can actually be used by their affiliates and their potential clients. In addition to that, they only want to showcase high paying and converting programs.
Although their network is small, you can find a lot of products to market, and can promote to 25 countries across the globe.
If you reach the minimum payout amount, you will get your pay in the first 3 working days after the 1st and 15th day of the month.
- Generous commission – you will get up to 50% commission from sales on food supplements. Offering medical services will get you up to 17% commissions. You also get paid for referring a person to become an affiliate of Health Trader.
- Easy application – there are no hassles involved and sign up is FREE. After signing up, you will be immediately approved. In just 5 minutes, you will be able to finish the application and monetize your website right away. You don’t need to pay to process your payments.
- User friendly layout – both experts and newbies can take advantage of this health and wellness affiliate network.
- US-made – the supplements are made in the USA in FDA-registered facilities. The products are also made from natural sources.
- Few offerings – there are only about 20 programs to market.
- Limited markets – you can only promote to 25 countries too.
Health and Wellness Affiliate Networks: Sell Health Review
|Number of Offers||More than 50 exclusive offers|
|Commission Type||Cost Per Sale (CPS), Cost Per Action (CPA)|
|Payout Method||Check, ACH (Direct Deposit), PayPal, Paxum, Wire|
Sell Health, the last in this list of health and wellness affiliate networks, has been in the industry for more than 15 years. They have a host of programs, including products for anti-aging, sexual health, fitness, even hair products, and more.
Their programs are very marketable and of superior quality. Some of their products are even shown on TV shows, which make them easier to promote on an affiliate’s website.
Considering their track record and length of service, many affiliates can vouch that the network is not a scam. They pay on time, every time, thus, affiliates are enticed to join their network.
- Reliable – any health and wellness affiliate networks that are deceiving will not last long. Sell Health was established in 2003 and is still standing strong until now.
- High quality offers – the programs have even been featured in TV shows. Thus, they are not that difficult to market. Affiliates get about 30 to 50% commissions which is already good. Plus, there’s a 5% referral fee for those who can recruit new affiliates.
- Easy approval – affiliate marketers of all levels can join Sell Health. Just fill up their form and submit. There are no requirements or anxiety-inducing interviews. You can apply even if you don’t have your own site.
- Detailed reports – provides comprehensive status reports that will help you track your offers.
- Low minimum threshold – you can withdraw your pay if you can reach $50 and this is attainable.
- Limited offers – so you might have fewer options to choose from.
These three health and wellness affiliate networks are proven legit. They have varying offerings and pretty much the same commission rates. I think what sets each of them apart are the products. The choice now is up to you.
But if you have not decided on the health and wellness affiliate networks yet, I suggest that you sign up for free with Wealthy Affiliate for starters. This platform has everything you need to get started with your affiliate marketing journey. It has all the tools and hand-holding that you need so that you can go through the whole process of building an online business from the ground up.