Did you know that you can earn free crypto from cryptocurrencies faucets? These faucets are not your run-of-the-mill devices from which liquid or gas pour from. They pour in digital money.
Cryptocurrencies faucets are apps or sites that supply participants with varying amounts of crypto. These faucets first started giving out Bitcoins. The first faucet gave out 5 Bitcoins which are worth more than $28000 as of writing. Back then, it almost didn’t amount to anything.
Faucets have greatly changed today. Most of them rely on advertisements and pay the participants a small share from their earnings. The majority of the cryptocurrencies faucets have their users complete captchas, while others let you mine, complete surveys, or play games to earn crypto currency.
But let me be clear here. You will not get filthy rich fast with this technique as faucets only give really small amounts. Imagine this: how long will it take for you to fill your bathtub if the water droplets fall 5 minutes apart from each other? This is how long it will take to earn a lot from cryptocurrencies faucets.
The good news is that you can join different cryptocurrencies faucets so you get drops from different faucets at the same time instead of earning a single drop from one source. In this post, we will be sharing some of the best cryptocurrencies faucets.
Ready to get started? But before we start to earn crypto currency, let us know what Bitcoin wallet is first.
Why Do You Need a Bitcoin Wallet?
Cryptocurrencies faucets will oblige you to get a Bitcoin address. For this reason, you will need a Bitcoin wallet. This wallet is where you store your keys which is used for your transactions, and also provides proof that the bitcoin came from the owner of a particular wallet.
Crypto owners prefer wallets that they can access on their own computers or phones. Many others use Blockchain.com even though it is a cloud-based wallet. If you don’t like it, you can try Coinbase. Apart from Bitcoin, it also supports Litecoin, and Ethereum.
Cryptocurrencies Faucets Basics
Generally, faucets pay without being asked while some require a trigger to proceed to pay. For this reason, you will need to familiarize yourself how your faucets operate.
Know how they work and ensure that you get your earnings. Don’t let your earnings sleep in the faucets or you might not get them forever.
Just like in any industry, there are also poorly managed or abandoned sites, or worst, scams. Our goal here is to find and share as many legit cryptocurrencies faucets as possible.
There is a limited amount of faucets and you won’t have all the time in the world to explore them all. Therefore, you have to make sure that you pick a few that you like most… and, of course, pay well. Your assignment now is to find a couple you like and avoid those that don’t meet your criteria.
Go-To Cryptocurrencies Faucets
If you don’t have a lot of time to spare, you might want to check out the sites below:
- Bitgames.io – you need to download apps, visit sites, watch videos, complete surveys, and more to get paid. Just make sure that you confirm your email or you can’t get your earnings.
- BonusBitcoin. co – this is one of the oldest faucets, but is still operating up to this day.
- FreeBitco.in – this is the king of kings. This site gives out free lottery tickets, rewards points, and gambling games. They even pay interest on your balance if you have more than 30,000 satoshis.
- FreeDoge.co.in – works similarly with FreeBitco.in as they are sister sites. However, they do not have interest, lottery tickets, and rewards.
- MoonBitco.in – what keeps users coming back to this site is that it adds 1 satoshi to your pay every few seconds. So, this means that you get bigger pay, the longer you wait. You also get bonus points for logging in everyday plus mystery bonus. This is one of the best paying faucets. MoonDoge.co.in and MoonLiteco.in are its sister sites.
Here are a couple more cryptocurrencies faucets that you can choose from:
- Allcoins.pw – you can withdraw up to three times a day. Supported currencies are Bitcoin, Dash, Dogecoin, Litecoin, etc.
- BitcoinFaucet.fun – this is your typical faucet except that is has not safe for work ads.
- Bitfun.co – earn satoshis from viewing ads and playing games. This is owned by MoonBitco.in.
- Cointiply – you can earn crypto currency through watching videos, playing games, click ads, and more. They have a loyalty program as well, so you get rewards from daily log ins, and referring new users. You also get 5% interest rate if you decide to hold over 3,500 satoshis on the site.
- CryptoMiningGame – this interesting site lets you earn free crypto by playing a pretend mining game. Apart from that, you can get rewards from quests, missions, bonuses, and other fun games.
- Dash-Faucet.com – this is user-friendly and pays in Dashcoin. Plus, they are reliable as they have been in service for years. Other variants are Doge-Faucet.com, and Ethereum-Faucet.org. Those pay in dogecoins and ethereum respectively.
- EarnCrypto.com – you have different payment options to choose from: Bitcoin, Cardano, Ethereum, Dash, Litecoin, Dogecoin, and more.
- FireFaucet – the site requires you to fill out surveys, do captchas, and more. It also has a referral program wherein you get 20% of all earnings by the referral.
- FreeBitcoin.io – this is your typical faucet and has been paying users for years now. It is easy to use plus they share bonus codes on Twitter so that you get to have more spins.
- FreeCardano – have the same owners as FreeBitcoin.io. They have the same style except that this one pays Cardano.
- GetYourBitcoins – the site may be fast, but you will need to click on many pages to withdraw your earnings.
- MoonBitcoinCash – it operates similarly to MoonBitcoin as it has the same owners. Like the other Moon faucets, you get bigger rewards the longer you wait. However, the growth is slow as time goes by. This one pays in Bitcoin Cash. Other variants for Moon faucets include Moon Litecoin (pays in Litecoin), Moon Dashcoin (pays in dashcoin), and Moon Dogecoin (pays in dogecoin).
- Qoinpro.com – this one pays out every single day. If you refer more people, you get more earnings too. What you can do is sign up and invite your friends to do the same too. This faucet supports Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ethereum, Litecoin, and more.
- TreasureBits – users will need to solve captchas every 5 minutes to earn Bitcoin, Dash, Doge, and Litecoin. You can also play games as alternative means to get paid.
Tips to Earn Cryptocurrency
Now that we know the different cryptocurrencies faucets you can take advantage of, let us take a look at what many faucet users have to say.
Faucets pay a smaller amount when Bitcoin value increases. Our tip is to double your efforts when Bitcoin price drops. This way, you get to gather more Bitcoins.
If your cryptocurrencies faucets require you to solve a captcha, do the following tips:
If you are given a choice, pick one that you find the most understandable or easiest.
Annoying captcha? Too difficult to answer? Reload. I don’t like those that require you to click on squares to meet a specific criteria. They take up so much of my time and I often make mistakes when I do them. When I come across those, I reload until I get a text captcha. Sometimes, captchas are unreadable. Reload when you happen to stumble upon one.
There are several faucets that require completing more than one captcha. If you feel like you are wasting time on this, skip this faucet and look for another one.
For reCaptcha, you might want to login to Google first prior to doing your faucets. This way, Google knows that you are a real human being and you won’t need to finish a reCaptcha.
Cryptocurrencies faucets will not make you rich overnight, but this is a great way to earn cryptocurrency without shelling out money. In other words, you get to earn free crypto with this activity.
Believe it or not, crypto’s volatility makes cryptocurrencies faucets appealing. Why? They may pay a small amount of Bitcoins but when they accumulate, they will have a bigger value in the coming years… IF Bitcoin’s value skyrockets.
But will Bitcoin value inflate? Maybe yes. Maybe not. So, the decision now is up to you. Will you invest your time in doing the tasks required in faucets to earn free crypto or not?
By the way, if you’re looking for some ways of making money online, I think making money online with affiliate marketing is much less risky than with cryptocurrency.