If you are a budding affiliate marketer who wants to know how to find ClickBank products that sell, you might want to check out this CB Engine review.
Let me ask you something. How do you look for ClickBank products to promote? What is your basis for selecting a product to advertise? Do you do an analysis? Or randomly choose a product that tickles your fancy?
Some just pick out whatever they want – no competition or keyword analysis, no research if the product works, no nothing. Just picking out whatever pops up on the screen. Others tediously investigate or use tools to ensure that they are selecting the best of the best.
Those affiliate marketers do not want to waste their valuable time, money, and effort for something that will not sell. They want the whole process to take less time so there is no need to linger in the marketplace. If I were you, I’d do the same thing, too.
In this CB Engine review, we will talk about what it is and what it can potentially do for you and your online business.
What Is CB Engine?
CB Engine or ClickBank Engine is a website that supplies affiliate marketers with data, reports, and metrics that ClickBank does not reveal to their online marketers. This CB Engine review will talk about this later.
This data can significantly help the marketers boost their sales. This way, they can focus all their efforts on promoting products that convert instead of sticking to those that do not generate sales.
The question here is: why won’t ClickBank disclose such data? Simple. ClickBank has a huge number of vendors that pay for their exposure in the marketplace. If ClickBank goes public about which products are not selling, this will greatly impact the product sales and companies involved.
Is this a free tool or paid tool? This is a free tool that can help you learn how to find ClickBank products that sell. But they also offer paid plans that cater to varying needs and requirements.
Its tools include ClickBank Refund Calculator, ClickBank Affiliate Hoplink Generator, and ClickBank Hoplink Generator among others. This CB Engine review will briefly discuss those later.
Why Should You Choose CB Engine?
We will tell you outright that this platform has a wide collection of products and services that you can directly advertise. Simply put, you will determine how to find ClickBank products that sell.
Apart from that, what is with CB Engine? What makes marketers gravitate towards it? Each category has a database of affiliate products that you can promote. Newbies can get guidance to help them get started with product promotion.
Since everything is categorized, affiliate marketers can directly go to their specialization or niche. In addition to that, data regarding the commission and products will be shown so that you can get to the right decision. Moreover, their straightforward search tool will tell you which products to stay away from.
Best of all, since CB Engine is easy to use and understand, affiliate marketers can better present the products with the right details to promote the products or services. In other words, the creators of CB Engine thought of the marketers and how this platform will make their lives easier.
What Are the Features?
Here’s what you will be getting if you decide to purchase the Pro account:
- Custom search results – helps you pick out products by category, product, or average.
- Bookmarking – this aids you in managing products that you are currently promoting.
- ClickBank Affiliate Insider – this is the affiliate marketing community that can refer to recommended bestselling products.
- Customizable ClickBank ads – allows you to modify ClickBank ads that you can place on your website.
- Ranking data – this includes graphs, data, statistics, and more than can be analyzed to monitor trends
In addition to those, the tool allows you to make HTML pages with affiliate links. You can easily copy and paste data from the tool to your website. You get to learn how to find ClickBank products that sell, and more for a low, low price of $27 instead of $47.
If you purchase their PRO membership, you will be offered the CB Press plugin for $30. This normally retails for $77. Don’t worry. This also has a 60-day money-back guarantee.
If you are not yet sure, you can try their free 7-day trial just to get your toes wet and see if the tool works best for you.
How to Find ClickBank Products That Sell?
The tool is very straight forward. If you go to their site right now, take a look at the top left portion. You will see the top ClickBank vendors listed. Under that section, you will see various ways to look for products:
- CB New Products – this is a list of the freshest drops in the marketplace.
- CB Best Gains – in here, you will see products with the biggest payouts, highest marketplace rankings, best performing, etc. Through this, you can determine a trend and see if a product is selling or not. It would be wise to promote products with increasing sales.
- CB Insider – you can find opportunities from recommendations in the community. However, there is no assurance that the recommendations are any good.
- CB Top Gravity – this calculates the number of affiliates promoting a particular product and the sales. High gravity means that the product is doing good in terms of sales. However, this can also mean huge competition.
- CB Reviews – these are pretty much like ads or promotional information. Note: these are not legit reviews from real people.
- CB Re-listed – this one is self-explanatory. These are products that are re-listed.
- CB Recurring – this one lists programs that pay recurring affiliate commissions.
- CB Removed – these are products that have been removed from ClickBank. This might come in handy, especially if you are selling a product that is no longer in the marketplace. You will have to check if the vendor is selling the product through a different platform. Consequently, you will need to change your affiliate link if needed.
- CB Categories – this is a list of the categories and their subcategories. It also lists the number of products for each category.
- CB Vendors – this lists every vendor in ClickBank in alphabetical order.
- CB Statistics – this shows a few data, plus the list of categories with a link to CB New Products for your chosen niche/category.
- CB Payouts – this enumerates the commission rates plus a link to the products.
- CB RSS Feeds – contains codes for the RSS feeds and mall plugins.
- Affiliate Tools – this page shows different kinds of calculators to compute refund rates and commissions.
The center of the layout shows the products that CB Engine highly recommends (hint:ads). The rightmost part, on the other hand, allows you to tweak or modify the filters to show only the results that you want. This is what they call the Find Products search box.
I think that you need to practice using this to get profitable results. Don’t worry as you will find a YouTube video at the end of this article showing you how to do it.
After clicking search, you will get a list of results based on the metrics you combined. Some data include gravity, commission, referred rate, average sales, and other data, such as refund rate for the PRO users.
A little tip: a large referred rate means that those purchases come from other affiliates. This means that competition is tough. Also, watch out for the refund rate. High refund rate means that buyers return the product to the vendors. You wouldn’t want to promote that kind of product, right?
You see? It is quite easy to learn how to find ClickBank products that sell with the use of this tool.
What Are the Pros and Cons of Using CB Engine?
This CB Engine review will not be complete without the list of pros and cons.
- Huge selection of products
- Products are sorted into different categories
- Helps you generate sales
- Shares reports and statistics not disclosed by ClickBank
- Offers free trial
- Saves you time
- Stiff competition
- There are free alternative tools
- Research is still needed to review the product you want to promote
- Has promotional ads that some might mistake for a legit product review
If you want to know how to find ClickBank products that sell, this CB engine review will tell you that the CB Engine tool will help speed up the task at hand. However, you will still have to try out the product if you want an untainted reputation. This is just my two cents though.
If you are really dead set on promoting ClickBank products, this tool is worth checking out. You will save a lot of time from picking random things that you are unsure of. Plus, it is really cheap.
Anyway, learning how to find ClickBank products that sell is just the tip of the iceberg. You will need to master how to drive traffic to your site to get sales. To do that, I recommend that you use a training program that can teach you all you need to learn to get started. Interested? Click here to know more about that program.
I hope this CB Engine Review taught you many things specially about how to find ClickBank products that sell.